At RMA, we know the value of a strong academic program. We also know the importance of school and community support and to building student success. Although this list is not all inclusive, below is an overview of services and resources available to all RMA students.
We invite you to explore each of the resources and services further on the drop-down pages or links provided.
- Attendance monitoring
- College and career counseling
- Foster care resources
- Homeless student resources
- Student parent resources
- Help requesting student records
- Supplemental education services
- Student and Parent Web Resources
- “Say No to Bullying” Safe School reporting system
- Grants for Students