Requesting Special Education/504/ESL Records

    • Texas public schools can request records via TREx as all Texas LEAs are required to use TREx.
    • Texas Public Schools eSped Users - School districts that use Frontline (eSped) software may submit a transfer request to obtain Special   Education (IEP), Section 504, and ESL records.
    • Private schools, out of state schools or parents may send an email request to mcarrillo@rma-tx.org  

    Need more help? Contact the following: Phone 830.267.8854 (Special Population Registrar)